05 August 2007

still got it

I got hollered at in the grocery store today wearing old yoga pants and a tank top, wet hair clipped up and no makeup. And he wasn't even one of those creepy ghetto guys either.

Walking a little taller...

J and I had a great conversation today while laying out by the pool. It was really nice, just what I needed on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Just talking with her made me feel so much better about everything.

This weekend I asked C if he was seeing anyone. He said yes. When I asked why so soon [remember he said he loved me like a week ago?] he said he still wanted me but needed to fill the hole.

Oh, I see. So I suppose it's easier to snag the first girl that comes along instead of trying to work it out. It's all right, there's nothing I can do. I told him to have fun in a not-so-nice way and made it very clear that I've never been hurt quite so badly.

*shrug* It's my form of closure. Having gone through this before, it's easier to accept the fact that it's over. Despite that lingering feeling deep down... I'm sure it will go away after a while.

I can only take so much bullshit and hurt feelings. I can do so much better. All the love in the world means nothing if you're not treated like it.

So on a related note I saw this and laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment