10 December 2008

stuff

I am bummed to report that my brother's attempt at installing the new router has left me internet-less. I have to jack my mom's computer to check my email the old fashioned way, logging into gmail instead of having my emails pop happily onto my desktop in Outlook. And the only person I know who can fix it is in College Station because he can't tow his trailer safely in this kind of weather. Besides being internet-less, I am running dangerously low on snuggles!

Right now I'm watching it snow. It's not much, but it's always exciting to get snow here in Houston. One year it snowed on Christmas Eve, and that was really cool.

I've decided not to take my cell biology final. I have a B in the course right now. The only way to make an A in the class is to totally ace the final, and I honestly don't see myself doing that. So, I am donesky for this semester.

I got an invite for an interview at the other hospital's CLS program, but the people who schedule their interviews before Dec 19 are picked first. My interview is Dec 29. BALLS. I told the receptionist to call me if someone cancels, but I feel bummed out about that.

I also won a free month at the gym by my house, and 5 free personal trainer sessions. Sweeet. It's good, too, because I've been getting a little chub around my middle.

Well, CA dad's calling so I'll talk to him for a while.

Deuce.

1 comment: