18 February 2009

UGHhhhghghghh

My body is not happy with me. At all.
Of this I am sure.

I even left work early and skipped class for an early-afternoon tryst with my heating pad and pepto bismol pills. Did you know you can take a dose every half-hour, and you can take up to 16 pills a day? This is good news for me.

I am trying to figure out the exact reason. Gluten? Bad food? I don't know. It could possibly be from my steady diet of half-price Valentine's chocolate and popcorn over the past few days. And I wish I was exaggerating. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's the reason why I feel horrible.

Soo I am miserable and now I have every single motivation to stop being lazy and start cooking again. I haven't been doing it lately because it seems so unfulfilling to cook just for me. And I have an odd eating schedule so I can't really cook for my family.

I guess I have to get used to it. Maybe start buying those "Cooking for Two" magazines for inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. or you could simply cook for two and invite me over...ok so it dosnt have to be me but ask someone over...

    ReplyDelete