06 June 2010

Weekend

  • FINISHED blood bank rotations! Woo!
  • Suzy bear graduated
  • Graduation party/ family friend's 21st birthday. Enjoyed some margaritas and jello shots
  • Up early to head to the BEACH HOUSE! A couple of detours along the way, one of which included a turtle crossing:
he was actually hauling ass for a turtle
  • Beach-ness, and I managed to NOT get sunburned thanks to my floppy hat and liberal slatherings of SPF 70. I've become more sun-conscious in the past few years, mostly because I'm remembering the near-constant sun exposure and the few blistering sunburns I had as a child. I don't want skin cancer, nor do I want to be a leathery old lady.
  • Up early again this morning because I want to be able to sleep tonight in order to be up early (530am!!!) tomorrow morning. I'm dying for a nap but I know I have to stay awake or I'll regret it tonight and tomorrow. I guess I could go crabbily run errands and do some much-needed grocery shopping. And drink some green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment