12 July 2010

jobs & chris

Interviews for Hospital A were today. I think they went well- excited!
Also got a call to set up an interview for a hospital in Katy. Don't even know when I'll have time to schedule it.
Busy... Tired... it's been a long day.

Chris' mom sent me this link. Hotel Company. Click on 2173, Chris is the 5th one in the back row, blinking a lot, haha.

I think the video would look less awkward if they were actually doing the yelling instead of just standing there. It's cute anyway. And I thought they had to wear BC glasses but he isn't. I've watched it a few times and it's like, GAH, can't wait to see him!

Need to find something to eat and study for this dumb molecular exam tomorrow.

I just scheduled my certification exam! August 4th, 5pm. The very last exam I have to take. The MOST IMPORTANT EXAM OF MY LIFE YOU GUYS!

Pray/ send vibes/ cross the fingers for the Hospital A offers!

So many good things are about to happen that it's a little overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment