26 July 2009

Things I like right now

- Cover Girl's Outlast Lip Stain. I love that it doesn't come off like lipstick. Missy even gave it the beach test. It smells really good, too.


- Chai tea. Okay, I like this all the time. It's sooo flavorful. Iced or hot, it's always good. I've been craving it a lot lately.

- Sorbet. It's like a scoopable popsicle.

- Dresses. Duh. I'm loving some of the one-of-a-kind styles I'm seeing on Etsy. Some that caught my eye: (pictures link to product info)


It's an apron!


I lost the link to this one:


- Homemade english muffins. So. Good.

- PhotoBombs. Another one of those time-wasting sites (thanks Missy!). Check it out.

- Super soft and cozy bedsheets. The jersey sheets that I love are going on sale again now that it's back-to-school.

- Hartz Crunch 'n Clean cat treats. These babies help keep funk breath at bay. Now if only she would chew them instead of swallow them whole...

- $5 matinee movie tickets at AMC. Every show before noon is only $5. I just saw The Ugly Truth this morning. It was predictable, but funny.
There are a lot of movies I want to see this summer, including The Proposal, Julie & Julia, and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (my favorite book as a kid). I'm usually a cheapskate when it comes to paying $10 for a movie. But a movie for half-price? Yes, I think I can do that.

- The aloe vera plants missy's mom gave me. They are moisturizing my randomly sunburned skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment