07 October 2009

rude people and breaks

-I took my car in after class today to get the radio looked at. I don't know what was going on, but the guy helping me was RUDE. He was super short with me when he was asking questions about what was wrong, so I figured he was having a bad day and tried to be extra nice with my tone.

Then he held the door open for me and I followed him to my car. He got in the front seat, so I got in the passenger seat. I figured he wanted me to tell him what was wrong with the radio. He sat there for a second, wrote something down, then got out and wrote something off the windshield, shut the door, and left. All without a word or a glance in my direction.

I figured he left to get something so I sat there for a second. Of course I was a little confused until I realized that instead of saying, "Oh hey I just need to write some stuff down. You can go wait inside," he was going to straight up ignore me and be a huge dick. I dont know what crawled into his panties, but I hope karma gets him back for being a douche to me for no reason.

The plus side? I get a brand new radio thingy, and it's covered under warranty. The part doesn't come in until November, but at least now I don't have to worry about the warranty expiring.

-My mom must be worried about me, because I got flowers and a card (and a random bag of mini marshmallows?) today. It's pretty badass that my parents randomly tell me they're proud of me when they know I've been working my ass off lately.

I should have gotten it from a higher angle so you can actually see the flowers, but I don't feel like messing with it. :oP

-I actually got a 100 on my exam today even though I studied only a few hours for it. The instructor decided to make like 85% of the exam from the questions in the back of each chapter, word-for-word. I studied mainly from those, so I felt almost like I was cheating when I was taking the exam. That, and she gave a 10-point bonus question. What a nice little break and confidence booster after that last exam...

-Dinner at Dayna's tnite. I haven't seen her in a while and I'm really looking forward to it.

We got out of class early today, so maybe I have time to nap... or study... or nap. I just changed my sheets and you know that's like the best thing ever.

1 comment:

  1. I'm 43 and my parents still occasionally bring me flowers and send me notes and often give me little gifts 'just because'. Sometimes it is out of worry, but I'd say after all these years it's because the think of me and want me to know I'm loved.

    Lucky you too!

    ReplyDelete