29 October 2010

happy list

Tough day at work. Two instruments down for the second day = not a very happy camper. No one was. Especially the nurses in ICU. But I managed. It was better than yesterday. I got a little overtime this week (which has become a no-no), so my boss let me go home early. Sweeet. I was and am so very tired and headache-y.

But let's focus on the positive!

Things that are making me happy right now:

  • The smell of chex mix in the oven. I always love that smell.
  • A full pantry. Sad pantries are just, well, sad.

  • The fresh parsley and oregano in my fridge. Fresh are much tastier than dried herbs and well worth the extra cost. I think next year's garden MUST include herbs. Herbs!
  • The fresh clean sheets I'm about to put on my bed. I'm still waiting for a nice cushion in my savings account before I get my big girl bed. Fresh clean sheets always make me happy.
  • Cinnamon chex. Mmm. Can't wait till breakfast.

Of course, all these things are related to food or sleep. Does that mean I'm a lazy fatty? If that's wrong, I don't want to be right. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment