10 January 2011

in bed

You know you have a big (and glorious) bed when you have yourself a nice snack of popcorn in bed while watching How I Met Your Mother, set the bowl to the side and wake up in the morning and it's not disturbed.

Oh, reason #305 why Chris is super awesome: He doesn't care that I snack in bed. In fact, he has no problem snacking in bed with me. Who cares about a few crumbs? Sheets are meant to be washed.
A few people that I have dated have hated the fact that I snack in bed. Pshh to them!

In the meantime, a heating pad is calling a sore back. In bed.

...Do YOU snack in bed?

2 comments:

  1. Never! Crumbs, ahh!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to but not anymore...its not because of the crumbs or anything but because im afraid to fall asleep while eating and choke on something lol

    ReplyDelete