23 September 2012

whelm.


Hoo.

Being pulled in 10 different directions right now. One thing after another. I feel like various parts of my life have been grabbed, tossed up in the air, and are being suspended above my head. Then, just to liven things up a bit, other stuff is being thrown in and juggled with the original stuff, and the original stuff is being switched out with new stuff. All at the same time.

I'm so scatterbrained. I need a big giant to-do list that I can carry around my neck like flavor flav's clock (or whatever that thing is). Or a personal assistant. I'll just pay her in gum.

Oh yeah, I'm broke again. My debit card was a slut this weekend. Something about the allure of sparkly wedding shoes that makes me whip out my debit card a little too fast. I am a woman, after all. Oh, those shoes are gorgeous.

But, all this tumult is for a reason. It's all eventually going to be good things. I just wish there was a switch I could flip to make it all turn off when it's time for sleep. Because shitty sleep + crazy tumult = even crazier tumult and scattering of the brain.

I'm just praying that, as things work out- like they always do- I can keep myself together.
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to hide from life today and try to get a little peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment