05 December 2012

clothing & money

Dear girl who works at the bank,

What made you think it's professional to wear a mini skirt and thigh high lace-up boots to work today? You look super trashy. I'm surprised they didn't send you home to change.

Enough about inappropriate work attire.

On the other hand, I've been looking super cute lately. No more frump girl in stained scrubs and tied-up hair. I may have done a little clothes shopping, but my wardrobe still needs updating. I have no clean pants to wear tomorrow. I didn't realize I only have 3 pairs of work pants. So tomorrow it's either a skirt or I'm doing laundry tonight. I haven't decided what's best.

What I do know is that things will have to make do until I get paid. Already pretty broke since it's been two weeks since my last payday, and will be 2 more until the next one.
Seriously considering declaring this year "No-gift Christmas." I simply can't afford it.

I actually have some old jewelry that I've been meaning to get rid of. It will certainly help pay a few bills, even if it's not a lot. Has anyone ever sold something to a pawn shop before?

No comments:

Post a Comment