29 April 2018

oh life is bigger

In addition to the startling news I got Friday night, this weekend my parents attended the funeral of a 15-week old little boy, and my brother and dad attended the funeral of a friend/colleague.

I guess we all spent a few moments appreciating life and the wonderful people in it this weekend.

For me, that meant enjoying my brother's club level tickets for the Astros on Saturday night that he so graciously shared. Stadium nachos + good company + beautiful weather = an appreciation for life.

Sunday, momma insisted that myself, my favorite sister in law, and Ash/Collin go to brunch. We had a great time which extended into another beautiful day of porch drinks and watching my cute nephews play in the water all day. Plus I got to wear my new pink dress.

Had a few house showings this weekend. Helen called this afternoon to say that there was a couple with two little girls who looked at the house. Apparently the girls helped themselves to a couple of apples and juice boxes from the fridge. Which was no big deal and pretty funny and I'm glad they didn't help themselves to the bud lights in there.
I hope that if they were there long enough for the girls to grab a snack, perhaps they might want to put an offer on the house? I'm getting pretty tired of making my bed and strangers walking through my house.

I missed a whole bunch of blogging for a couple weeks but it's so much to catch up on. I guess I'll have to rely on my memory for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment