You know what pisses me off?
Today was the first day since -last- hunting season that I had the house to myself. But could I do any of the things I wanted?
Nope.
This constant pain in my arm is really making it hard to do any of my hobbies.
4 months of pain & activity modification, 6 weeks of physical therapy, and there was literally no change in the pain.
I believe it's not just tennis elbow but a combination of that and radial tunnel syndrome. As soon as I started treating it like it was that, I started to see some improvement. But it's nowhere near healed and I can't do the crafty things I like to do because it irritates the muscle/nerve/tendon combo.
I'm going to go back to the specialist but in the meantime I started daily gua sha massage of my forearm, specific exercises, and I'm wearing a wrist brace 90% of the day & night. If something hurts, I immediately stop doing it. At this rate I'll be ambidextrous and I'm getting better at brushing my teeth with my left hand. I AM seeing consistent improvement in the pain for the first time so I must be doing something right.
So today I tried to to stuff but in the end I did a lot of relaxing. Which is fine but I have a bunch of projects just waiting for my arm to heal and I'm so damn impatient.
No comments:
Post a Comment