18 February 2008

HOME!

I've been spending a lot of time over at C's lately, and today I had a blessed short ochem lab, so I hightailed it home before traffic started sucking. It's another "California day" and it feels so good to be home! I've missed my bed and my cat (yes, the little pissing machine, I missed her), and my own coffeemaker, and all the little comforts of home. Yesterday we BBQ'd for my mom's birthday instead of going to church because she partied Saturday night, lol. C brought some of this deer sausage from this deer he killed. Boy it was good. But anyway I was like, wow I haven't been home in a while. So yeah, it's nice.

If I feel like writing I don't get to make blog entries over at his place b/c I have not told him about this. He may know anyway, but I'd rather not advertise it.

Since becoming gluten-free, I've had to find something to satisfy my cake cravings. Lately it's been ice cream. My new obsession: the dryers snickers ice cream. It tastes JUST like the snickers ice cream bars. It's so delicious! I make myself scoop it into a bowl or I'll sit there and eat the whole damn carton.

Well let me take advantage of this extra time to get my post labs done. Chiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment