09 July 2008

bits of tid

So... if you google my address then click on that street view thingy, you can totally see my car sitting in the driveway. Bizarre! Did people just drive around with a camera on the top of the car or something? I guess they had to. How very bizarre.

I'm pretty tired. I slept ok last night but still felt exhausted all day. I gorged myself on fried rice and peach crisp tonight and have a food baby. I swear, I need to have self control, haha. Either that or start cooking crappier. The leftover peach stuff will be delicious for breakfast tomorrow morning.

There's this new thing Ash told me about the other day. You text any question to "chacha" or 242-242 and you will get a texted answer back. The cost is just regular text message costs. I was demonstrating this the other night and texted, from the suggestion of others, "how small is too small?" and I got a text from them asking me to clarify. Well I didn't want to waste my non-unlimited texts on that, but it would be cool in a pinch, like if I need to know how many centimeters there are in a mile or something random like that.

Oh yeah- and if you go to http://www.foxvein.com/ and click on the "hand vein" part up at the top right, I researched and wrote a lot of the content on that page and it feels really badass to see it online, on a professional website.

Just some random tidbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment