08 July 2008

just a Tuesday

No work today. I wanted to be productive today. We'll see. I really need to drag my ass to the gym and get some kind of activity in. Maybe that will jump-start me.

The dairy thing didn't work perfectly yesterday, thanks to some "gotta eat NOW" hunger and available cheese. On to Day 2.

Last night I joined Tony and Akhtar for tapioca tea and Scrabble. Too bad I whooped their asses. Chris joined us and we yapped for another hour or so, then they left and we went to Randalls so I could buy gum. On the way back to our cars, I saw a roach FLY out of the bushes in one of the medians and land right on Chris' truck. Doubleyou Tee Eff man. No bueno!

Then this morning when I pulled up I saw this little guy hanging out on the cars. He was so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment