25 January 2010

BIG FAT SIGH

AskAway.

^ Something new-ish.

Today was one of those days that was hard to get through; where lots of things seem to go wrong, get interrupted, or get lost. It wasn't necessarily a bad day, it was just... trying.
I was glad when it was time to go home.

This is pretty nice, going to "work" for 8 hours, then coming home, doing an assignment, and chilling for the rest of the night. I am not looking forward to "school" starting again, which entails studying for exams on top of assignments. Much more stressful and much less sleep. Gotta keep my eye on the prize. Fuckkk get here already.

Ugh I've been eating nonstop since I got home today. In a strange serious snacking mood no matter how full I get.

Fuck, I love candy and popcorn and ice cream and stir fry and peanut m&ms and pretty much everything else that's tasty and bad for me. Sweet dreams people!

1 comment:

  1. oh man i love candy and popcorn and all things bad for me hahaha

    ReplyDelete