18 April 2010

noises, deodorant, dishes

Our house has something going on in the pipes, so that when anyone uses the hose, it makes a loud, high-pitched noise that reverberates especially in my room. They started using the hose at 8am this morning and apparently they really need the hose to clean up. Just when I think they're done and it stops, it starts back up again. Fuckkk. Listen. I'm about to have to leave because it's driving me crazy. Disregard the messiness.



I am kind of obsessed with having non-stinky armpits and I am very picky about deodorant. Not exactly a good match. Especially in Houston. I hate the gel kind because it takes too long to dry and it gets sticky. I hate the solid stick kind because it leaves white crap. I was using a soft solid that just wasn't cutting it when my friend suggested Degree. Even though it's a solid, I tried it and I freaking love it. I was outside all day yesterday and I didn't even get stinky. Win.

I don't want to study virology.
I want to cook something, but I don't want to do the dishes. When I finally move out of my parents' garage, a dishwasher will be a requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment