30 August 2010

headwear

Today was definitely a Monday. So busy. I looked up at the clock and was like, "What? It's 1 o'clock?" Diggin' the day going by fast.

Having some Gluten Free Houston frozen cheese pizza dressed up with green bell pepper and slightly freezer burned pepperoni. Gotta have the pepperoni. Delicious.



I do not apologize for being ghetto and covering everything in tin foil. One less dish to wash.

So I got to thinking about the hurty headbands that I mentioned the other day. A simple solution would be those elastic around-the-whole-head ones, but my hair's so fine that they just slip right off. When I wear them I can feel them slowly creeping towards the back of my head every time I move or turn my head, and I'm super-aware of them until they finally pop off.

So I did a quick google search and found a ton of forums complaining about hurty headbands. If the internet has taught my anything, it is that I am never alone! [Except maybe when carpet beetles invade the comfy 'old man' chair.] *shudder* Anyway.

I came across some pretttyyyy ones that I would LOVE to wear, and they're cheap to boot!



But as gorgeous and girly as they are, will probably be hurty. Just look at that curve.
But I'm also thinking I need to go to Forever21 soon. You know, just to see. And also because they have super cute cheap hair pins. Be still, my heart.

I have had two tutorials from Heart of Light and Kotori bookmarked forever, but have yet to try them because they fall under the "slip off my head" category. [Regardless, they are really cute blogs]

In the forums someone mentioned this headband, and it has promise but it's so darn plain and kind of ugly! Come on, Goody, make it pretty!

Also, this crochet headband is just adorable but I dunno if I can pull it off. If you read the second paragraph of the crochet tutorial, it's like she took the words out of my mouth.
I think I need to add "Learn to Crochet" to THE LIST.

This is what I do with my life now that I have free time: eat pizza, research headbands, and contemplate crochet.

LOVE it.

1 comment:

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then strapless red dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete