07 December 2010

huh?

  • So apparently turning 26 has automatically given me under-eye circles. I've never had them before, but on my birthday makeover at Chanel, Ash busted out the under-eye cover up. And over the past few days, people have commented on how tired I look. First Lomas  and now dark circles? NOOOoooo. Next thing you know, it'll be gray hairs and wrinkles! I'm WAY too close to 30.
  • We finally got someone hired! She's a sweetheart with a great personality, a quick learner, and she's efficient. I really like her, and I hope she doesn't leave like the last girl I trained!
  • I just knew they were going to pick the Skeeters for Sugar Land's new baseball team. My parents have figured out what the slang for "skeet" means and I think I've heard my mom say "ejaculate" enough for a lifetime, LOL!
  • Today I got measured as part of the Curves program, and I found out that my seriously keep-them-put sports bra takes 2 inches off my chest. 
  • By this time every year, I have tons of gift ideas. I have hardly any this year. Especially for the boys. Why??
      • I can't figure out what to eat for dinner. :o/

      No comments:

      Post a Comment