24 October 2019

slow it down

This week has been a super slow work week. I keep trying to schedule things, and nothing happens. By Wednesday I was bored and stir crazy and I accepted that the universe is giving me a slow week and I should embrace it.

So last night I spent the night with FG on his couch catching a wine buzz and watching Friends. Then today I went to the park with my mom, sister, and nephew, and had a wonderful, chill day. I am floored by how much Andrew is talking now. I sat for a while and watched him narrate while he played. What a remarkable, cute kid. He's growing so fast, makes you want to soak him up while he's still little.

Since I have ample time at home, I finished fixing up the guest bathroom. I have to say, that tile and grout sealer is great. The water beads right off and everything is so shiny and clean. I have started on the master bath. The caulk was a lot easier in here, but the tiles are a lot grungier. I'm going to have some serious arm muscles from all this scrubbing.


I took a break from giving Pumpkin steroids to see how she would do. For a few days she did great, but the last few days have been rough. No eating, and when she did eat, I eventually had to clean it up off the floor... and the chair, and the rug, and the bed, etc. Yuck.


Poor kitty is not feeling well. I'll start another round of steroids tomorrow.

It's supposed to cool back down tomorrow and I'm so ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment