19 August 2020

Products I'm loving lately

 Another round of stuff I'm loving lately:

-Olay Glow Boost mask. I found this on sale, but when I run out I'm going to buy it again full price. I love that it's in a stick so it rubs on easy with no mess. It's less harsh than some of the other charcoal masks I've tried. It washes off easy with no residue. I've been putting it on every day after I come home, and my mask-related irritation and breakouts have diminished. 

-Dawn Powerwash. This stuff is cool. It's like a degreaser but not as harsh. I've used it to clean greasy dishes, but really, it's good for cleaning anything that's really dirty. I've used it...
-In the bathtub to clean bath oil residue.
-Grimy blinds. After they were removed, I laid them down on the pavement and sprayed it on, scrubbed them with a broom, and used the hose to rinse. Sparkling clean.
-Super old grease on kitchen cabinets.
-Filthy AC vents.
Next I'm going to try it on some patio furniture.

-Stovetop Espresso maker. So simple, makes the super strong coffee that I like. I use it whenever I have a mellow morning or need an afternoon perk.

-White cotton gloves and vaseline. My hands have been beat up lately because of moving and various home repairs, cleaning, etc. I rub some neosporin on the cuts, coat my whole hands in vaseline, and sleep with the gloves. FG thinks it's a little weird but it has seriously helped keep my hands from becoming chapped, cut up messes.

No comments:

Post a Comment