20 February 2021

Stuff I love right now

 Another round of things I think are awesome:

1. Squeeze peanut butter. 


This is the best thing since sliced bread! Just squeeze it on whatever you're snacking on, and move along. I hope they keep this a thing because I'm loving it. PLUS, no gluten crumbs ever make their way into it. (I'm generally a fan of things that squeeze because of this important little factor.)

2. Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express mascara


Since I've started wearing this, I've been asked by three people if I was wearing false eyelashes. That's a big deal. I switched to this mascara because the old mascara that I've used for years started irritating my eyes and I chose it because it has one of those hard spiky brushes- which is a deal breaker for some, but a must for me. I love the formula. It goes on smooth and doesn't clump, and after a long day it doesn't flake or smear. Plus, it washes off with my normal facial cleanser.

3. the Aerogarden.

It was a birthday gift from FG. This thing is so cool. It's kind of a "set it and forget it" kind of garden. All the work is done by this little machine and things grow like crazy. If something doesn't grow, they send a replacement. So far I've grown herbs that I transplanted into dirt and are doing great, and I started a salad greens set that is going strong. When I want salad, I pick some. No more sad wilted greens in the back of the fridge.

4. Maty's heartburn pills.

I bought these as a stocking stuffer for FG, but have found that they work very well for my frequent nausea and indigestion. I take them more often than he does! I love that they WORK and they don't contain any weird stuff. They are a life saver and I feel comfortable taking them on a regular basis.

5. Liquid fabric softener. Really. I've never used it. (Did mom never use it?) I thought it was an old people thing bc FG uses it, and when I discovered that, I rolled my eyes and continued my laundry routine. But then one day, I was moving his wet clothes from the washer to the dryer, and they felt... soft. Even when they were wet. And then I washed the bedsheets without it, and they felt noticeably different. So I started adding a little it to my laundry and wouldn't you know, it's a big deal! It kinda makes the fabric fibers seem more flexible. Cool stuff.

1 comment: