14 February 2021

me time and stuff

I was thinking, I rarely get ME time anymore. I'm talking about those quiet minutes of solitude. I get a few minutes here and there if FG takes a nap or is out back smoking, but that's definitely a big change from all the ME time I used to get. Not that I find I need a ton of ME time, but it's nice to grab now and again. For instance, to blog.

Oh, the kitchen is done. It's beautiful and I'll have to share pictures.

I started some plants for the garden. This year the garden will be in pots since the fence will be replaced and I don't want my hard work stomped on by work men.

I got so close to finishing the push up challenge! But on day 26 I started noticing a sharp pain in my left shoulder that didn't feel like normal soreness, so I stopped to avoid hurting myself. I did make some great progress, though. I got to a point where I could do 15 in a row. Now we've kinda stalled about what to do next.

The hot tub has been ultra-awesome in these cold temperatures. We are all prepped for the freezing weather. In case the pipes freeze, we have jugs of water to flush the toilets. In case the power goes out, we have flashlights and wood to burn in the fireplace, and we can always cook on the grill. We already had the power go out once so this should be fun.

At work, the account I've been working at for months was supposed to go live next week, but mother nature changed that. Just going to go with the flow and not going to stress, and I'm absolutely not driving if the roads are icy.

1 comment:

  1. 15 man push ups in a row!! That’s awesome 👏🏻

    ReplyDelete