13 July 2012

derpin' around.

I told Suzy I was going to drink some wine and it would end up making me sleepy. Almost there, but first I have to BLOG!

I successfully made it through a non-Andrea week at work. It sucked. I think it was the combination of non-Andrea, slow training the new girl, and late specimens due to crazy phlebs and rain delays. I'm so effing BEAT this week. And I have to work this weekend. Merh. Normally I'd take a day off over overtime every single time, but this time I kinda need the money-- not that I really had a choice. It does not lower the Merh factor any.

On top of that, been kinda down because I won't be in contact with Chris for a few weeks. I forget how much I look forward to my daily random, "Hi toot!" text until I'm in the middle of a rough week and there is none. I fucking miss him. Every damn day.

Everybody in my family is on a serious health kick. Except me.
I have the urge to work out, but no actual energy or motivation to kick start that urge. I joke that it's because of the sparkle city on my left hand. The thing is, it's too hot to exercise outside, and if I get a gym membership I'll eventually stop using it. I've been through this before.

My sister and I just had an impromptu conversation about HIV and Herpes.
"All it takes is one little herp derpin' around."
Then we talked about what we would do if we won the lottery.
LOVE HER.

All right, lack of sleep, a busy week, and wine is kicking in. Night, y'all.

P.S. I want to live in San Diego.
P.P.S. Clusterfuck is such a pompous ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment