17 October 2012

Dear Face,

What. The fuck.
Seriously now.

I've never had acne; occasional zits in my T-zone. At this moment, there's acne all over my cheeks, chin, and forehead. Some of it is cystic and painful. Some popped up literally months ago and just won't freaking heal. Some are scars. Some are on my back and neck.

I'm off next Thursday, and one of the many appointments I'm making that day is going to be a dermatologist. Looked up the info at work today. Hopefully, zits will not be a part of my life anymore. This is ridiculous. I look like a rather unfortunate 15-year old boy.

2 comments:

  1. Try the zinc! Its working wonders for me. Also, check the expiration dates on your make-up/facial products...I tossed my pressed powder because it was smelling funky. Now I only use Bare Minerals powder on my face. They make a sheer powder called "Mineral Veil" that you can apply just to keep the shine down. If you can get the oil off your face, you'll have less chances for zits. Apply benzyl peroxide 2x/day to kill the surface bacteria. I totally understand your frustration...it sucks having zits when you're on the dark side of age 25!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I so feel you pain. The cystic ones are THE WORST, because they take so crazy long to heal. They always made my face look twice as bad as it already did.

    ReplyDelete