07 October 2012

Randoms for Sunday

If only Sundays weren't marred by the thought of having to wake up before dawn the next day. That's ok, there's a plan for that. And I feel like maybe it's time to leave things up to a higher power. See what the man upstairs has planned and remain content with my situation in the meantime. Things always work out.

I recently discovered that Chris looks hot with a beard. Especially with glasses.
Exhibit A:
This picture he posted on Facebook. Six weeks till squeezin' time.


It's a glorious 60 degrees today. Glorious! I have the door open and Pumpkin is coming and going as she pleases. I have a feeling we will have a lizard visitor at some point today.

Somehow all of my small storage containers have gone missing. I have no idea how I managed to lose, use, and/or throw away all of them. I can't be the only person who ever has that problem, because they keep selling them.

It was a very productive week as far as getting things done and having discussions that needed to be had. I feel much more peaceful inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment