03 February 2020

tired and excited

It is 7:45 in the evening and I'm so ready for bed.

I've been like this for weeks. I think it's because my eyes get tired towards the end of the day and tired eyes = tired everything. I'm 1 month post-lasik and I can see very well but my eyes are still very dry and drops are my friend.

Been having a lot of fun looking at real estate online. Really leaning towards moving into FG's neighborhood, because they actually have a lot of houses in my price range.

Plus, like Ashley suggested, we could get a golf cart and cruise between each other's houses. I'm about that kind of life.

Been looking for another mantra/affirmation to guide my mood. I came across, "Practice reckless optimism." I like it. I have a tendency to hope for the best, prepare for the worst and sometimes that preparing for the worst part brings me down.

Reckless optimism sounds fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment