16 February 2020

favorite things, lately

This year I'm hosting Galentine's day. Yay!

I'm happy to be throwing a party that's actually mine, instead of on behalf of someone or stolen. Never matter, a party is a party and I have this big party house for at least 4 more months and I want to take advantage of it. Do you think I can throw a party a month?

Anyway, we're playing the 5 favorite things game, and although I love the Litmas version (which is co-ed), I particularly love the Galentine's version, which is all gals so everything can be girly.

These are my most recent 5 favorite things:

1. Bio Oil. I started using it last summer in the hopes that it would help me avoid acne scars during a bad bout, and I have been using it ever since. I love this stuff. It absorbs nicely and makes my skin really soft. I will even mix it with sugar to make a nice exfoliating scrub.

2. Drawer organizers. If you peek into any of my drawers, you'll see this:


Nuff said. I get them at Dollar Tree so they're really cheap.

3. Epsom Salts. I like them better than bubble bath because they don't irritate my skin or leave my bathtub dirty. I like the plain kind, but every once in a while I like to use the lavender kind. It smells so good.

4. Simple face wipes. Loved these for years and they still come in clutch when I'm too tired or drunk to properly wash my face before bed. Also they're great for traveling or camping.

5. This knife sharpener. I run my knives through it frequently. I did not know I had become a sharp knife snob until I used FG's knives that were NOT sharp. So I brought this over and sharpened all his knives. Much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment