27 February 2020

little break

Galentine's was so fun this year. Mom hired a caricature artist who was a hoot. Continuing the recent trend, I had so much fun I didn't take any pictures.

I was so productive today.

Lately I've been sitting at a high profile account all day every day providing support should they need it. For the most part... they don't. I have had some long, boring days.

But today, I took an office day (mostly to go over to FG's house so he could get pest control). Once I got home, I got so much done in the office, and around the house.

It's amazing how much stuff there still is to purge. It's easy to toss because if it's still sitting in the same spot after I unpacked 2 years ago, it's obvious I don't use it. Plus because I'm downsizing, I can reason that it's ridiculous to have, for example, a dozen wine glasses.

As the pile of stuff to donate grows, Ashley's suggestion to have a garage sale is sounding better and better. Especially because I still have furniture to purge and it would be easiest to drag it into the driveway and hope someone wants it. Being on a busy corner might be to my advantage here.

No comments:

Post a Comment