20 April 2012

funka

I had planned to crash Andrea's glamorous pool this afternoon. I packed my bathing suit & sunscreen, and even shaved my legs. Then after work, I looked out the window, and wah wahhh.

Instead of sunshine and pool-weather, it's dreary and rainy and thundery. The cat is hiding under my desk. It's really dark out there. At least it's bringing some delightful cold air with it.

So my plans have changed, and I think I'll shove the unfolded laundry off of my couch and curl up with some green tea and 50 shades of grey. I'm about 1/3 of the way through the first book, and it's just taken a very unexpected turn. Highly entertaining.

Also, I may have to take a real vacation this year. I think it will help my funk. The last few times I've taken off of work have been for Ashley's wedding, and this past December. It was fun, but it wasn't a real vacation.

Hawaii may need to happen. Chris said that some of his squadmates have told him he has gotten mean and, "you need to fly your fiancee out here." On several occasions. See? I'm not the only crabby patty.

No comments:

Post a Comment