14 August 2019

hey wednesday

My glasses have a smudge on them and it's really, really, really getting on my nerves. I could get up and clean them, but... then I'd have to get up and clean them.

During a really unproductive conference call today, I planned our whole Memphis trip. It's going to be a blast. It kinda blew my mind how all of the fun things to do are in such a tiny geographical area.

I had planned to go for a walk around the neighborhood this evening to get some fresh air and movement, but I wasn't really in the mood. I looked at the temperature and the "feels like" of 110 made me pour another glass of wine and turn on the tv, and then it started to rain. Glad I trusted my intuition. Also glad it rained because I planted some new flowers about a week ago and even with daily water, they're struggling. I guess it wasn't the smartest of me to plant something in August with 100+ temperatures.
Poor plants never had a chance.

I've had too many office days in a row and I'm starting to get a little stir crazy. I woke up this morning to emails from customers in distress, and I'm happy I have a reason to put on a bra tomorrow. Yay job security!

All right, time to go clean that smudge off my glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment