12 September 2019

Friday eve

I woke up this morning and said to myself, "Today is going to be a good day."

And it was.

Last night I went to bed early. At 9:00 I was struggling to stay awake, and then I wondered why I was trying so hard to stay awake... for what? Nothing, really.
So I went to sleep.

I got up semi-early, leisurely drank my coffee, did some yoga, and headed to the lab. Finished validations and reviewed the reports with the customer, so tomorrow all I have to do is head home, stopping at the 100% gluten free restaurant on the way... and maybe start painting my bathroom? We will see how much energy I have left.

Also... my Saturday plans fell through so I have a free day! What a luxury! I'm sure it will fill up, but at least maybe I'll get to sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment