29 April 2020

still not sure what day it is

Happily catching a buzz. Made a hamburger pizza with fresh basil that I GREW MYSELF, spinach, and peppers. Oh, man. So good.

After I was already in the lab at 5am, some pretty strong storms blew through and I got a call from my neighbor mid-morning asking if my power was out. It was out for most of the day but the stuff in my fridge was still cold so I'm happy about that. I was nervous because the pond pump was off for a long time, and when the power kicked back on... the water didn't start flowing from the waterfall. Thankfully after a few minutes it started flowing.

I was packing up some stuff in the garage this afternoon when I accidentally cut myself on a rusty saw blade. Thanks to my siblings having babies, I'm up to date on my tetanus shot. Hey, that's nice.

My work schedule keeps getting better. We just heard that coverage is being extended another week. For most of May I get to keep working my ass off on a weird schedule that includes Saturdays before I get a break. The good news is we should be able to take PTO in June. Horray? I'm so disgruntled and burnt out. I'm going through the motions to keep my job until I can get excited about something job-related again.

I talked to my realtor and we plan to have the house listed the second week of May. How exciting! I'm so ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment