25 May 2020

brains

Hello.
Yes, I'm still a zombie. My sleep schedule is all over the place.
Working that 4pm-midnight schedule made for calmer mornings, but late nights and more lost sleep still suck. I do not adjust well! As it stands, I have 3 more 4am days scheduled for next week and then, just maybe, we might be done with this.

I accepted an offer on the house last week. It wasn't a great offer, but it was within the range that I said that I would accept. I've learned not to get excited until after the option period.
Inspection tomorrow, which normally means it's time to get nervous. I don't expect anything new to be wrong with the house, because the last inspection was only 2 years ago and the buyers have already seen it. However, this is when things typically get hairy. There is always something that comes up after an inspection.

I'm not stressing. Either they want the house or they don't, and everything can be worked out. If it's meant to be, by June 30th I will be homeless.

If not, then I'll be making my bed for a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment