16 June 2020

Let's get some shoes

I spent 80 bucks on flip flops yesterday.

It all started when we went on vacation to Memphis and I didn't have the proper shoes for walking around GraceLand. Well, I did. But tennis shoes didn't go with my outfit. So I wore flip flops. 

Mistake. That place is huge and at the end of the day, not only did my feet hurt, but my shins, knees, and back hurt. 
Let's face it. I'm old now. Too damn old to wear shitty $2 flip flops, especially when it's for longer than a trip to the grocery store.

Yesterday I finally had a minute to run into the shoe store, and they were having a sale!

Wow, the difference between $2 flip flops and $35 flip flops is real. 

I wound up getting a basic, extra-cushy pair:

A sparkly pair that are so freaking comfortable that I was shocked. The bottom part is soft and cushiony, not hard and rigid.

I also got this sunshiney pair that makes me happy:

I got these for free because of the sale, yay!

These shoes rule. 
Super happy about my upgrades.

1 comment: