22 June 2020

mad week

Woke up early this morning with a stomach ache. Ugh, I don't need this this week.

This week involves: 
1. Packing/ moving my stuff into storage/FG's (plus figuring out if I have enough room for everything in the storage unit eesh)
2. Moving stuff around FG's house so that rooms can be painted.
3. Oh yeah, work.

By Sunday I want to be completely moved out. That leaves Monday for cleaning and we close Tuesday. The appraisal was finally done but the report is not back yet. Really hope that the closing date isn't delayed because I don't want to make another mortgage payment!

Coordinating everything at the same time is a little maddening. But it'll all work out. That's the motto lately.

The housing market is so weird right now. I saw a great house last week and it was priced a little high for the size, but it was fully updated. I offered 5K over asking price, and it wasn't the highest bid. Five thousand dollars OVER ASKING PRICE wasn't enough.. for a 1500 sf house. People are losing their minds over here. 

To be honest, I was a little relieved that they went with another offer. I have enough on my plate right now. I'm so thankful that I'm not in a rush to find a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment