06 January 2020

balancing act

Today was all over the place. Most notably, the install I was supposed to be starting got delayed, so I had nothing better to do than say yes when my boss asked if I could go out of town for the rest of the week. 
 
I anticipated a busy week regardless, so I'm glad I picked out my outfits for the week last night. Now all I have to do is pack them. I'm also glad that I waited to go to the grocery store, because if I had a fridge full of food right now, I'd be pissed.

On another note, I'm really excited that I can start wearing eye makeup again tomorrow! Yay! I had the lasik follow up today and although the left eye is a little fuzzy, overall I have 20/15 vision and the fuzziness should clear up as my eyes continue to heal (eye drops, eye drops, eye drops). I'm also excited to be able to shower normally. It's the little things.

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day that I wanted to go on a hike.


See how pretty it was? We took a wrong turn on one of the trails and ended up having to pull up our location on GPS to find our way out of the woods. (I was wondering if we would end up on prison grounds, Suze.) Gotta love modern technology. Also, they've really cleaned up that little park.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh memories lol They closed the prison now, though so at least you wouldn't get shot lol

    ReplyDelete