08 January 2020

dry eye annoyed

I'm out of wine and it's not bedtime yet and I'm not drunk. This is bullshit.
Well, it's my own doing. I purposely didn't buy any wine tonight because I'm trying to cut back but lack the willpower.

Been sleeping crappy lately. The eye dr. told me not to take benadryl because it dries out the eyes and moist eyes = healing eyes. Literally my vision depends on it. Too bad I dump a ton of drops in them before going to sleep, only to wake up with dry eyes and fumble around for the eye drops several times a night.

And this stupid hotel room. The air conditioner might as well be a fan blowing right into my eyes. Even when I turn it off, it emits a dry heat (why?? it's supposed to be OFF!) plus it makes a weird clicking noise. I tried to unplug it, but that's not a thing. So I had to find a rain/white noise youtube video on my phone last night just to get to sleep, then I woke up sweating and parched several times. I swear.

Ok, enough bitching.

But... now I'm annoyed that the hotel room we booked in Vegas doesn't have a mini fridge or a microwave so how the hell am I going to eat?
Very creatively, I guess.

I guess I'll go to bed early instead of continuing to bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment