16 January 2020

this week

I am so tired.

We got home from Vegas Tuesday night and I have been working on a project that requires normal 8-5 hours and damn, it's hard to wake up early and go sit in traffic. I forgot how much that sucks. I've gotten spoiled with my relaxed work schedule, for sure.

I get to work with my mentor, though, and I'm happy about that, and this forced early-bird schedule might actually be good for me. Plus I get to stay in Houston for the next few weeks and get a travel break. Very happy about that. So is Pumpkin.

hang on. *puts in eye drops*
(still doing that every hour)

Vegas was great. We didn't even make it to the strip. We stayed at the Palms off the strip and we mostly played outside. Snow, hiking, the weather was cold and fantastic and we took advantage of it. We hung out with Luke and got to see his favorite spots, and we only gambled one night. (The highlight of the trip, besides seeing Luke, might have been the bathrobes and room service.)




I gotta get back into a better food habit groove, but that requires meal planning and a trip to the grocery store. I'm thinking I'll have time for that this weekend. Currently surviving on travel snacks and freezer food.

Oh, Oh! I never bothered to wear eye makeup other than mascara because you couldn't see it under my glasses. Now that my eyes are more visible, I figure it's time to 1. Buy eye makeup and 2. Learn how to use it.

Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment