02 January 2020

cozy and vision correction

There are few things that I love more in this world than my heated mattress pad.

Seriously, climbing into a chilly bed is so... ugh. But climbing into a warm bed is so wonderful. This must be why Pumpkin never leaves her heated cat bed.

Dude, I bought a 2-pack of this toothpaste and it turns out, it looks like the kind I like, but it's the wrong kind. I don't like it at all. And now I have two expensive tubes of it. Merp. Anyone want some toothpaste?

I had an office day today and ran a few errands. I stopped at Garden Ridge and wound up spending 2 hours there, and only bought 2 rugs for $20. That must be some kind of record.

I want to start this new book Ashley lent me but I don't want to start it the day before I'm forced to rest my eyes...

Tomorrow is Lasik day! Woo! To be honest, I'm not nervous at all. The thing I'm dreading the most is not being able to drink coffee in the morning. I'm at a point in my life where I'm cool with it. Unwanted hair, eyes, spots on my face... laser them all. Take my money.

Watching that Dr. Who marathon on New Year's Eve has given me the bug again. Chris still hasn't taken me off of his Amazon Prime account, so I get to watch it there. Except I can't watch it tomorrow, because of having to nap all day.

Sigh, life is hard sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment