11 November 2019

Hangover kits

Omg y'all these are so cute.

hangover kit diy

Missy's bachelor(ette)* party is coming up and in addition to my crazy plant favors** for the shower, I wanted to do something fun for the party afterwards.

I have seen these hangover kits on pinterest and thought they were such a cute idea. Who doesn't love hydration and snacks and a painkiller after a night on the riverwalk?

I went to the dollar store and got enough to make 12 kits for about 20 bucks.

It contains:
water
powdered sugar donuts
pretzels
advil
a mint

I put the mint on the outside with hot glue because it was really minty and I didn't want it to make everything else taste minty.

I wanted to get sunglasses, too, but wasn't willing to spend that much money on 12 pairs of sunglasses. It would have been cute, though.

I, myself, travel a little extra than everyone else, so I will have my own gluten free hangover kit, mostly consisting of chips and veggies and cbd oil.

*The shower and the bachelorette/bachelor party is joint. What do you call a joint bachelor/bachelorette party?

**I planted the cuttings today and CROSS YOUR FINGERS that they all live another two weeks and survive the drive to San Antonio.


No comments:

Post a Comment