13 December 2019

Friday the 13th, full moon, yeah

Today I drove 1.5 hours to a lab that did not have the appropriate reagents. I chatted with the lab manager for a while, then headed back home.

On the way, I was talking to a colleague who lives in New Mexico, and he asked if I happened to live near a local pie place that he wanted to buy a gift certificate for, but they were not available online. Coincidentally, it was 15 minutes from my house so I was able to get it and mail it to him. That was kinda fun.

At about 3pm I stopped at Hobby Lobby to get a shelf for above the toilet in my bathroom, (they were 50% off). I was browsing, when I heard, "Shouldn't you be working?"

I turned my head and it was my mentor, with a shopping cart. LOL I knew it was only a matter of time before we ran into each other shopping on office days. I always assumed it would be one of those days where I ran out in my jammies with my hair in a messy bun, so I'm glad I was in work attire, at least.

Just got done soaking in a hot bath with epsom salts and cbd. I have the WORST cramps, ugh.

Spent the last few evenings relaxing, watching Hallmark movies. Feels good, like I'm refilling my cup before I drain it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment