29 December 2019

missy to mrs

I had so much fun at Missy's wedding that I didn't take a single picture. 
This is a theme lately.

I was not amused that I paid $130 for hair and makeup to look like a hooker with helmet hair, and I get to donate another ill-fitting bridesmaid dress to the thrift store, so I'm actually hoping that no one got any close-up photos.

Anyway, the wedding was lovely. Missy looked absolutely stunning, and it was such a happy occasion. I bawled during the vows... I guess I still do that. My false eyelashes didn't make it, so I set them down in the pew and at one point Akhtar, FG, and I started giggling over it and almost made a scene during the mass. 

After the short and sweet reception with dancing and merriment, a few of us gathered by the fire pit at the hotel and drank wine and ate chips. Such a good day. 

Now I'm back home, moisturized and exfoliated, and Pumpkin is purring next to me.

There is a smudge on my glasses and it's so annoying. A week from now, after Lasik, I won't need glasses anymore. How wild is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment