14 March 2020

small calm

It's a nice day outside. All the flowers are blooming and it looks so pretty, and there are bright red birds hanging out in the back yard being cute.

But the pollen is murder on my sinuses so I'm watching from inside the house. 
Laying on my bed with the humidifier on and the air scrubber humming. I woke up feeling terrible, so I took all the drugs this morning. I'm not 100% but I'm feeling better than I have in weeks.

It's been a nice, mellow Saturday and I'm all about it.The roombas are cleaning the floors, laundry is going, and I just packed up a few more boxes of random stuff like winter coats and home decor.

I had to throw away my high school letter jacket. The leather sleeves got all oily and gross and it was enough for me to stuff it into the trash can. I don't know how it managed to survive several purges, because I know I'll never wear it again.

Trying to avoid social media and the news, because I have absolutely no desire to hear one more hyped up dumb thing about the coronavirus. People are ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment