24 March 2020

never mind, pizza

Tonight, I majorly upgraded my pizza game.

I usually sprinkle some cornmeal down on the pan before adding the dough, but tonight I also added some garlic salt with parsley. For some reason, it made the whole pizza taste SO GOOD. Even though I had to use what was in my freezer for my toppings. Frozen peas? Sure. Broccoli? Heck yeah. Some freezer-burned ham? Perfect.
It was probably the best pizza I've ever made.

Never mind that this morning I turned off my alarm and instead of getting up I fell back to sleep, making me late for work.

Never mind that my hair had a mind of its own and I raked it back into a curly ponytail for the 10th day in a row.

Never mind that I accidentally groped / open-palm-slapped the lab manager's boob while I had 3 people's full attention during training. (she was cool about it, but damn.)

Never mind a lot of things that are not ideal right now.

There are things like kickass pizza, and a cat who eats a whole can of food, and videos of Emma, and hot showers that rinse away weird days, and another fresh day tomorrow where anything can happen.

It might even be a good curly hair day.

^ Putting that vibe out into the universe just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment