30 March 2020

not worried

Here are some specific things that I've been worrying about today.
I'm going to put a positive spin on these worries and put that positivity down in writing so the universe can pick it up.

I will not be asked to work the overnight shift when *big reference lab* goes live.

My next project will move forward on a timeline that works for everyone.

The package of PPE items that I ordered will arrive today.

FG will be able to get the groceries that he wants.

Pumpkin will start eating better and gain some weight.

People will stay home and we can knock this virus down.

I will not feel like snacking mindlessly when I am at home.

I will feel peaceful and healthy this week.

In other news, the roses are starting to bloom and we got a little break in the heat and today was actually really productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment