26 September 2019

small bursts of joy

Today I had to wait around for a while to get my flu shot at CVS.

(PSA: The flu is starting early this year, people. Every single lab I've visited in the last 2 weeks has had positive flus already. Get your flu shots and wash your hands.)

Anyway, while I waited, I downloaded the CVS app and started uploading some of the old pictures in my phone to get them printed. I'm always a little worried that something will happen to my phone, or my SD card will get corrupted and I'll lose some of my favorite photos. By the time I got my shot, they were done.

I would up printing 76 photos. Here are a few:






I put some in extra frames I had, but definitely don't have 76 extra frames laying around. So I started putting them around my house in random places. Tucked into a mirror frame, stuck on the fridge, etc. I'll eventually get another album and a few frames to put them in. But for now they're all random.

They make me so happy every time I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment