01 January 2022

Greetings from 2022

I tapped out last night at around 10:45. I was feeling crummy already + the champagne I was drinking gave me a stomach ache. I was briefly woken up by fireworks going off like crazy at midnight.

Sitting on the couch drinking tea endlessly because that's what you're supposed to do when you're sick. Watching a Doctor Who marathon. Earlier, FG walked by and announced that he didn't care for sci-fi. Then he made fun of the Ood. Still dumbstruck by that exchange.

I asked him to come up with a three-word affirmation for this year. After the cold front comes through tomorrow I plan to open up the house, sage, and set some intentions. His mom likes to call that stuff "woo woo" stuff and he is always a good sport when it comes to the "woo woo" stuff. The words he chose were health, happiness, and prosperity. Interesting

Ashley asked me what resolutions I have. Not really feeling resolutions this year.

I should come up with some things I'd like to accomplish but, you know, there's not much I'd change right now. I've been really happy. Guess I'll continue with the periodic mini goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment