09 February 2022

hump day

It was a long day. 
It was a good day, but a long day. Lots of standing, walking, and numbers.

I had a good dinner and now I'm full and so tired that I don't even want to finish my wine.

Working in northern Louisiana, in a hotel that's decent enough but the shower pressure is so low that I skipped it last night in favor of a sink whore bath.

It's really dry here, too. Even with the travel humidifier next to the bed, I've been waking up with dry nostrils and eyes. 

I'm always happy to travel for work, but sometimes the comforts of home can't be beat.

Started my period, my hip is sore, my head hurts, I'm itchy, and all signs point towards going to bed early. I don't want to wake up at 4am, though, so I'm powering through for at least another hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment